Spiral Pipe/Single Wall Corrugated Pipe
We are factory, caliber color can be customized according to your requirements Carbon bellows commonly known as carbon tube, due to high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature, high insulation resistance, good flame retardant, light weight, long life, The advantages are widely used in the urban street light line buried project, electrified railway power, communication cable laying buried project, communication facilities construction and renovation project, residential area construction project and park and large-scale entertainment ground cable project.
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Size: 20mm / 25mm / 32mm / 40mm / 50mm / 65mm / 80mm / 100mm / 125mm / 150mm / 175mm / 200mm
Thickness: Vary with different sizes
Standard: GB / T10002.1-2006
Color: black, blue, white, yellow or customized
Performance: insulation resistance to voltage, good toughness and corrosion resistance
Application: buried power cable sheathing
Pressure: Load 350N
Ring stiffness: ≥2
Insulation resistance: MΩ ≥ 5.
Withstanding voltage: 1000V
Cold crushing performance: 90 ° to 180 ° bendable
♦ HDPE Single Wall Corrugated Pipe Characteristics:
* Good flexibility and good product shape was a special thread-like, can bend freely around the obstacles to facilitate the construction.
* Single length long single length determined by the user at random to reduce the connection port, can make the construction fast, easy maintenance.
* Light and lighter than the cement pipe short, fixed cast iron pipe, steel pipe, fixed length PVC pipe light, easy to carry and reduce labor intensity.
* High-strength products special thread-like physical modeling, so that the compressive strength, in the ground will not be due to pressure and deformation.
* Anti-corrosion products acid, salt, alkali excellent performance, long service life.
* Safety products have a strong impact resistance, disturbance and high strength, even if the earthquake or ground subsidence and other mutation is also very safe.
* Threaded the product inside and outside the surface smooth, small coefficient of friction, the tube is equipped with lead wire, threading is very convenient.
* High reliability products through the relevant state departments strict inspection, identification, have reached the technical standards, is a reliable replacement products.
* Low construction cost combined with the above advantages, its construction is fast, short duration, less interface, with high economic efficiency.
♦ HDPE Single Wall Corrugated Pipe Usage:
Corrugated pipe with high strength, high toughness corrosion resistance, high temperature, high insulation resistance, good flame retardant, light weight, long life, easy deformation and other advantages.
HDPE carbon tube with its unique progressive thread-like physical modeling structure, so that its resistance to stress, impact resistance performance greatly exceeded GB / T13381.9 technical standards, flexibility and self-reflow good. Quality light cutting strength, corrosion resistance, the length of random, bending freely, the tube laying traction wire, can make the construction fast, easy maintenance. Its non-crushing performance is particularly good, non-sun exposure does not touch oxygen, buried in the case of service life of up to 50 years.
* Beautify the street to replace the utility of the poles;
* Urban streetlight geography works
* Industrial zone construction;
* Agricultural drainage and water conservancy projects;
* Electrified railway electric power, communication cable laying of geographical engineering;
* Highway power and communication facilities construction and renovation project;
* Residential district construction projects and parks and large-scale entertainment of the geographical cable project.
corrugated tube is the most ideal geographical cable sheathing pipe.
♦ HDPE Single Wall Corrugated Pipe Construction Method (Reference only)
1. Selection of Pipe Diameter of Cable Sleeve
According to the cable diameter, allow voltage, current and other conditions of engineering selection.
2. digging ditch
According to the provisions of the user requirements trenching, its width, depth should be based on laying the number of cable may be. The distance between the tube and the groove is 50 mm, and the distance between the tube and the tube is 30 mm.
Place the buried cable sheath into the groove, the curvature of the place in order to prevent its winding or squeeze, need to use cement potting. At the connection of the two sheaths, the casing and the pipe head shall be secured with bricks and cement.
When two grounded cable glands are docked, the joint is screwed to the end of the nozzle, and then it is turned to the other end, and then the PVC seal tape can be wound.
According to the requirements of the buried cable jacket laying, with the digging of the ditch of the original soil backfill can be, and backfill tamping.
During the laying process, sand must be placed into the buried cable sheath.
7. the main technical indicators:
Outline construction: Threaded bendable (or flexible) insulated conduit.
Impact resistance: in the impact test device height of 100 ~ 300mm, impact force 0.5 ~ 6.8kg.
Resistance to pressure: 5 ~ 40N.
Bending resistance: bending test, no rupture and cracks.
Withstanding voltage: 2 ~ 10KV.AC.50HZ, 15mm without breakdown and arcing phenomenon
Ants: according to GB2951.35 in the “test group method” after the test, in line with the decay level “2” requirements.
Pressure test: 5s load 50N (medium stress type), for 1min, diameter change rate of less than 25%. Impact test: 20 ℃ treatment, at 300mm height with 0.50KG hammer impact, no damage.
Insulation resistance: MΩ ≥ 5.
Tube cold bending performance: pipe length of not less than 1.5m, 90 degrees to 180 degrees range can be bent
Visual observations showed no structural defects. Ring stiffness: ≥2 or 4 or 6 or 8.